Get the Gear You Need to Grow
Does your business need special equipment to be optimally productive? If so, then consider equipment financing options from All-In-One Commercial Lending. Whether you work in construction or develop software, our programs can help you acquire the equipment you need to stay relevant, efficient, and competitive.
What Sets Us Apart
All-In-One Commercial Lending offers up to $500,000 for middle market financing, and larger loans for large ticket items. These applications require just three to five days for approval, while smaller applications can be approved in as little as 24 hours. Companies with an established two-year history can enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive interest rates with up to 84 months for repayment
- Flexible payment structures
- Little or no down payment required
- No financial statement required for applications under $150,000
Why Lease Your Equipment?
Leased equipment often carries lower monthly payments than purchased equipment does. When less of your monthly budget is devoted to equipment financing, you have more spending and investing options. Equipment leasing also enables you to preserve existing lines of credit while taking advantage of several tax and accounting benefits. Furthermore, you can trade your equipment for more current models at the end of each lease term, enabling you to stay competitive in your market.
All-In-One Commercial Lending offers a variety of equipment leasing programs, including:
- Government and Municipal Leasing: We offer guaranteed-approved lease financing to entities such as armed services, libraries, police departments, fire houses, public schools, and state and federal government agencies.
- Sale and Lease Back: We can purchase the equipment you need, lease it back to you, and transfer ownership to you once you have made all required payments. This allows you to take advantage of the equity in your existing equipment.
- Startup Programs: We finance equipment for businesses under two years old, enabling to begin providing services immediately.
In addition to the programs outlined above, we also offer a low credit score program.
To learn more about our available equipment financing options, call All-In-One Commercial Lending today.