Revitalize Your Business With a Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Loan
Are you in need of a business loan, but wary of waiting on a long approval process? If so, then you may be able to use the value of your business property to secure the funds you need. With a stated income commercial real estate loan from All-In-One Commercial Lending, you can increase your working capital, consolidate debts, purchase or improve properties, or otherwise invigorate your business.
What Makes Commercial Real Estate Loans Special
Traditional loans are contingent on the credit history of the borrower. Their application process involves a great deal of paperwork, and if your credit history is poor, you may wait for weeks only to be rejected in the end. For a stated income commercial real estate loan, the value of the loan is set against the value of the property. As long as your property is valuable enough to cover the mortgage, taxes, and insurance of the loan, you are likely to be approved. Furthermore, the diminished paperwork means that the application process moves more quickly.
Review the following loan terms to determine whether a stated income commercial real estate loan from All-In-One-Commercial Lending is a good fit for you:
- Nearly all property types covered
- Use funds for consolidating debt, refinancing, and more
- Qualify with a credit score of just 600
- Loans?from?$75,000.00 up to $5,000,000.00
- Office, auto service, retail, self-storage and warehouse properties get up to 65 percent loan-to-value (LTV)
- Non-owner occupied investment properties of 1 to 4 units get up to 70 percent LTV
- Multifamily and mixed use properties with 5 or more units get up to 75 percent LTV (these loans may require higher credit scores)
- 25-year amortized loans with fixed rates
All-In-One Commercial Lending is ready to help you rejuvenate your business. Contact us today for more information about our commercial real estate loans and other financial packages.